GTI Microfinance Bank Limited was incorporated in August 2007 as a limited liability company and started its operations in 2008 at No. 127 Obafemi Awolowo Road, Ikeja. In October 2013, it was licensed as a State Wide Microfinance Bank and moved its Head Office to No. 4 Tinubu Street, Central Business District, Marina Lagos. Other branches are located at Mushin, Abattoir in Agege, Surulere and Arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Administration & Remedial Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- To continually ensure the Portfolio At Risk (PAR) within the bank’s risk assets is driven below the set regulatory benchmark through effective engagement of default customers/guarantors, enforcement agencies and other stakeholders within the bank.
- Daily monitoring of the loan portfolio to avoid delinquency.
- Making outbound collection calls to debtors and working with Loan/Account Officers (where necessary) to engage debtors for follow up on payment.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Consistently reducing the non-performing loans owed to the bank.
- Carrying out daily recovery exercise.
- Maintain accurate up-to-date customer accounts information.
- Preparing letter of demand notice to the debtors.
- Executing approved/agreed foreclosure on collaterals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 6 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of credit products and related bank’s policies and regulations.
- Good knowledge of the Prudential Guidelines relating Microfinance Banks.
- Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidateswill be contacted.