Apply for the ongoing Coursera Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Coursera job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 97 million registered learners as of Dec. 31, 2021. Coursera partners with over 250 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
Coursera can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Experience: Mid Career
Job Overview: The Enterprise team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, New York, London, Toronto, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
As part of Coursera’s Enterprise team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will help build Coursera’s Enterprise business and partnerships and work across the organization (with business development, product, university partnerships, and legal) in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales professional and you will be responsible for closing deals in the Enterprise space focusing on the UK and Ireland (organizations with more than 5,000 employees). You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and bring a strategic mindset to growing your territory.
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close Enterprise sales opportunities to meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry and functional trends to offer unique perspectives and insights to prospective customers that drive commercial outcomes
- Create strategic territory plan to spearhead growth in region, drive revenue within that territory
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales by effectively understanding buying processes and driving urgency in sales cycles
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team on general trends and product feedback; serve as an advocate and steward of regional requirements in the business
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Customer Success, Implementation and Sales leadership to optimise go to market strategy and processes
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience in the Italian market.
- Proven track record selling solutions into complex Enterprise accounts, consistently over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- An exceptional communicator who credibly acts as a thought partner to C-suite executives and effectively challenges status quo for prospects
- Excellent Italian business written and verbal communication skills,
- Business analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal, organizational, and operational skills
- Experience selling to HR and/or Tech buyers
- Experience in high growth organisations
- Trained and experienced in Challenger sales methodology
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- An ability to collaborate, understand, and empathise with others
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera: AI for everyone
Learning how to learn
The science of well-being
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you