Apply for the ongoing Control Risks Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Control Risks job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy. We are committed to helping our clients build organisations that are secure, compliant and resilient in an age of ever-changing risk and connectivity.
Location: London, United Kingdom
**Please note – this is a 3 month internship**
To conduct desktop research into cyber and online threats, to enrich our Cyber Threat Intelligence reporting.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Research and Information Gathering
- Research new sources of information and develop capabilities to collect and analyse information in support of the team.
- Demonstrate strong investigation skills relating to specific cyber threat incidents, data breaches and other online investigations.
- Knowledgeable about collection tools to support bespoke investigative projects and Response engagements.
- Conduct research on topics which support other service lines, notably Global Risk Analysis, Compliance Forensics and Investigations, and Response.
- Develop knowledge of principal cyber security threat actors through research on open, social media, and deep and dark web sources and Control Risks internal intelligence systems.
- Contribute continuous research for inclusion in routine Cyber Threat Intelligence reporting and bespoke threat assessments.
General Analytical Responsibilities
- Support analysis on bespoke projects through data collection across all Cyber Threat Intelligence products, demonstrating an ability to make judgements on the value of research collected.
- Understand basic cyber security and intelligence principles e.g. MITRE ATT&CK, the unified kill chain, the intelligence life cycle, source grading.
- Be alert to the political implications of developments among cyber threat groups and bring these to the attention of other service lines.
- Contribute analysis for subscription updates.
Marketing and Business Development
- Support business development by initial research scoping for proposals and other marketing exercises.
- Interest in and knowledge of cyber threat and risk issues and the interaction between political developments and the evolving threat landscape.
- Experience in undertaking operational and tactical level research and investigations relating to cyber threat incidents or using cyber as a means of collecting information.
- Interest in and knowledge of intelligence and threat assessment principles, understanding of methods used to identify, understand and compare threat actors.
- Academic or professional training in online investigations or open source collection.
- Ability to prepare sizable written reports for a senior business audience.
- Additional languages to English. Russian, Chinese, Farsi preferred.
- Degree level qualification.
Also see: Coursera Recruitment 2022, Job Vacancies
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
Apply for this job
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you