Apply for the ongoing Control Risks Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Control Risks job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy. We are committed to helping our clients build organisations that are secure, compliant and resilient in an age of ever-changing risk and connectivity.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
The purpose of this role is to play an integral role in the smooth running and success of Digital Technology Solutions (DTS) by providing coordination across our multiple projects, support on key projects and writing communications for DTS.
- Coordinate demand management for DTS.
- Work with project leads to ensure that key information and plans on all projects and initiatives are up to date and reported.
- Manage the DTS demand and portfolio dashboards and support users getting the most out of them.
- Provide up to date information on resource availability and allocation to projects, to support capacity planning.
- Monitor risks and issues at a DTS portfolio level.
- Maintain all DTS portfolio management processes and documentation to ensure they are clear and used effectively.
- Work with the DTS Engagement team to write and design communication about DTS for internal Control Risks audiences e.g. newsletters, news articles, project updates.
- Identify and curate open-source content around relevant technology topics relevant to internal Control Risks audiences
- Help foster a collaborative, transparent, high-performance team culture within DTS and with the stakeholders we deliver for.
Also see: European Investment Bank Job Recruitment – Luxembourg
- Previous experience working as a coordinator in a PMO/Portfolio environment
- Knowledge/experience of project management methodologies including agile
- Experience delivering portfolio/project reporting
- Experience monitoring/managing risks & issues at project and portfolio level
- Experience writing +/or editing communications content
- Experience of developing and implementing new and improved processes
- A high degree of computer literacy and a willingness and skill to learn new tools quickly preferred
- Previous experience working in a company that drives innovation and change.
- Interest in technology and how it is applied to solve problems.
Qualifications and Skills
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in business management, arts or a related field from a recognised university.
- Organised, proactive, and able to address requests with a sense of urgency.
- Strong working knowledge and use of Microsoft applications including Teams, Project, Power BI, Excel and Sharepoint.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise and multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Articulate with excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills. With the confidence to engage and interact at all levels.
- Able to build collaborative relationships and influence others.
- Able to identify and resolve issues.
- Self-motivated and flexible with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Trusted, dependable and able to maintain confidentiality.
Also see: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Job Recruitment – South Africa
- Problem Solving – takes the initiative to proactively resolve issues within own remit and recognises when escalation is required
- Results Orientated – shows drive and determination to achieve high standards
- Global Awareness – identifies and builds relationships across teams and regions
- Adapting to Change – embraces a changing environment, adapts well to changing demands and ambiguous situations, and adapts own behaviour accordingly
- Communication, planning work and influencing – expresses self clearly and displays sensitivity to develop constructive relationships with others.
Also see: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) Job Recruitment – United Kingdom
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you
Leave a Comment