Apply for the ongoing Control Risks Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Control Risks job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy. We are committed to helping our clients build organisations that are secure, compliant and resilient in an age of ever-changing risk and connectivity.
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Position within the Commercial Finance (FP&A) organization, aiming to be a key support for the VP Finance and FP&A Director, supporting the Firm’s close and reporting processes. Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders and provide monthly financial information and analyses to stakeholders. Consolidates results for the organization and assist in the close and reporting process for the region.
Role tasks and responsibilities:
- Engage cross-functionally with business process owners (i.e. client service leaders, human resources, accounting, and group functions) to provide financial information and operating metrics.
- Provide ad-hoc analyses and actionable insights around the monthly close to service line management.
- Communicates insights proactively to the business and facilitates continuous 2-way connectivity and information flow.
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting and become a point of contact for questions from managers on analysis and questions.
- Provide monthly walks, flash, revenue analysis and margin analysis as well as monthly sales to target reporting
- Review Trial Balance and address any issues with Accounting team.
- Assist with developing several budget models such as allocations and recharge and ensure actuals are in line with budgeted models.
- Own the data integrity for the business-critical tools and systems, including partnering with IT, Accounting, and Operations Support to implement system enhancements and ensure accuracy of data
- Assist with preparation of the monthly reporting package for the VP of Finance review.
- Highest level of education achieved: Undergraduate in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics required
- Functional expertise: Minimum 3 years of related financial, industry experience with demonstration of analytic and information driven experiences
- Relevant Financial Planning and Analysis experience required
- Experience with information systems and related tools for staging and deploying information
- Understanding of accounting principles required
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, PowerPoint and Advanced EXCEL expertise a must)
- Challenging approach
- Influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- Medical Benefits, Prescription Benefits, FSA, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Life and AD&D, Voluntary Life and AD&D, Disability Benefits, Voluntary Benefits, 401 (K) Retirement, Nationwide Pet Insurance, Employee Assistance Program.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you