Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- The prospective role holder will provide management with information relevant to aid decision making and steer the company towards being a profitable entity.
- Drive business partnering and collaboration with stakeholders in evaluating risks and opportunities to drive strategic business and financial objectives.
- Build AOP Financials, based on functional and Operational Inputs.
- Monthly/Quarterly Analysis of Variance.
- Prepare 3 /5 year plan as appropriate.
- Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily.
- Issue zonal CWN report.
- Performance analysis highlighting function-wise areas of concerns and improvements.
- Prepare Functional review decks.
- Monthly review deck for Board.
- Quarterly Review deck for Audit Committee.
- Review of Finance MAPA and coordination of Zonal MAPA to drive and monitor the delivery of the AOP.
- Controlling Opex / Capex approvals and updating functions on their YTD spent status.
- Obtain appropriate approvals for any cost over runs.
- Budgetary Check and evaluation of all Capex investment.
- Coordination of the flash and forecast process with functional heads to have an understating of the expected performance of the current month and the remaining months of the financial year.
- Bucket Wise revenue analysis (weekly-Gap against budget & Run rate).
- Segment Wise revenue analysis for proactive decision making and customer profiling.
- Pre and post launch promo analysis to Marketing for performance tracking.
- Issue quarterly competitor analysis .
- Monthly Market share reporting and analysis.
Education & Experience
- First & Second Degrees in Accounting, Economics and Finance
- Professional qualification in Accounting – ACA/ACCA/CFA
- 12 – 15 years of relevant experience in Telecoms &/or FMCG.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- High level of commitment.
- Achieving Results
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely proactive and able to take initiative in making strategic decisions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online