Apply for the ongoing Cloudflare Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Cloudflare job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Location: San Francisco, U.S.A
Experience: Mid Career
About The Role
We announced Cloudflare Workers in 2017 — since then it’s played a key role in Cloudflare’s strategy for entering the developer market. As Cloudflare was ramping up its capabilities in the performance and security spaces, it became clear that developers needed more ways to control the edge than the rules engines could support. The Cloudflare Workers platform has empowered developers to add programmability to the edge— through code.
Over the past few years, the Workers platform has grown from a simple functions-as-a-service option into a full-blown full-stack platform, with storage options like Workers KV, Durable Objects and R2. The Workers platform also includes a rich suite of tools to support it: the wrangler CLI, the edge development environment (wrangler dev), and observability tools. On top of the foundational compute and storage building blocks, Cloudflare has built out best-in-class developer experience products with specific use cases in mind. Cloudflare Pages is wholly built on top of the foundational building blocks for seamless, opinionated web development with the Cloudflare portfolio.
We are truly just getting started. Our opportunity is both huge and unique. With the combination of owning the hardware and investing heavily in developer experience, we’re positioned as the next big evolution of cloud computing.
In this role, you’ll be helping define what that future looks like.
Also see: Invisible Children Inc. Job Recruitment – U.S.A
What You’ll Do
- Lead, hire, and grow a team of exceptional product managers, focused on Cloudflare’s compute platform.
- Develop a strategy for tackling the generic cloud computing market. Where are our biggest opportunities? What are our sustained differentiators, and where should we conform?
- Design an experimental approach to feature development. You know when something is working, and you have the feedback loop in place to tell when something isn’t. You have an iterative mindset.
- Set up your team to efficiently launch products and features, by removing the things that get in their way. You practice ruthless prioritization.
- Develop and nurture relationships with engineering, product management, marketing, and sales to ensure successful execution of your product vision from idea to execution and all the way to the hands of customers.
- Continuously gather feedback from customers and empathize with their needs. You are customer focused and feel the urgency of pain. Own customer problems and take steps to solve them.
- Represent the company externally, including meetings with prospects, customers, partners and analysts.
- Give direct feedback on your product by being hands-on, using the product, and testing early features. You aren’t QA, but you are able to use new features in the way our users would.
- Collaborate on technology analyst engagements, taking an active role to develop strategy or content. Own the multi-year narrative and nurture that with prominent analysts.
- Delve into market and competitive research to drive new investment opportunities.
Examples Of Desirable Skills, Knowledge And Experience
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial-minded and thrives in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment. You have outstanding communication and collaboration skills and are able to work with a diverse group, get alignment, and drive the product forward. You are execution focused and emphasize getting things done while paying attention to important details.
- BS/MS in a technology field
- Experience working on developer-facing products
- Professional experience leading a product management team
- Experience hiring an exceptional team and nurturing that team to continued success overtime
- Proven track record of developing a product strategy, designed with experiments to prove what’s working and what’s not
- Proven ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on our mission
- Customer focus — you’ll be working directly, and often be a part of the customers team in helping them get their initial implementation off the ground
- Strong technical curiosity – you are familiar with modern software development practices used to build and deploy applications. You are capable of wading into the details & understanding engineering decisions’ impact on the product, but can also drive 30k foot view. You aren’t a professional developer, but you have hobby projects that you wrote and deployed yourself (e.g. a personal website).
- Strong user and stakeholder empathy – you must be not only the voice of the user, but at various times the voice of product marketing, finance, engineering, support and ops. You must be able to channel many points of view.
Also see: Dimagi Job Recruitment – South Africa
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location. For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $236,000 – $288,000.
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
Also see: World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment – South Africa
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo : We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Athenian Project : We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership : Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
126.96.36.199 : We released 188.8.131.52 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use – it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal – we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person’s, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you
Leave a Comment