Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the supervision of all technicians in the site
- Manage, supervise, and co-ordinate a 10-man team that specializes in civil work and finishing maintenance of high rise buildings
- Knowledgeable and experienced in various fields including alocoboard, façade installation- aluminum/glass, finishing of doors and windows partition
- Monitor maintenance work and distribute tasks to subordinate accordingly
- Contractor management such as contractor sourcing, pricing and tendering to completion
- Minimum of B.Eng / HND in Civil or Building Engineering or its equivalent
- 5-7 years working experience as a Civil Engineer in a facility management company
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- Team management
- Candidate is expected to be familiar with operational HSE support for all activities
- Must have knowledge and skills in site supervision, contractor management, team supervisory role, fluency in English, vast in auto card and QA / QC knowledge.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.