Apply for the ongoing Charities Aid Foundation Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This Charities Aid Foundation job opening is available to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
We are a leading charity and bank seeking to connect vital organisations, institutions and individuals working to ensure everyone has a stake in the future. We exist to accelerate progress in society towards a fair and sustainable future for all.
For over 95 years, we’ve acted as a meeting point for companies, private philanthropists, fellow foundations, governments, charities and not-for-profit enterprises. Our independence, expertise and international reach enable hundreds of millions of pounds each year to move across sectors and borders and arrive safely with thousands of charities to make a greater impact.
CAF group consists of Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) in the UK, including CAF Bank; CAF America; and CAF Canada.
We also lead an international network of like-minded charitable organisations. We collaborate to inspire innovation, share best practice and improve cross-border giving in support of civil society.
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Location: Kent, United Kingdom
Sector: Non Profit
Experience: Early Career
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Procurement Assistant for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of the team of our award winning team, who are experiencing continued growth and development.
Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as Procurement Assistant you will receive:
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Procurement Assistant your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the procurement system and ensuring the timely processing of Invoices
- Liaising with accounts payable to ensure the timely payment of suppliers
- Raising Purchase Orders in support of the Buyers
- Support the Procurement & Contract Manager
- Expediting outstanding orders to ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Providing administrative support for supplier reviews
- Maintaining accurate information in Jira and Confluence
- Liaising with approved suppliers
Skills required of our Procurement Assistant:
- Proven experience of a similar purchasing (business) environment 1-2 years
- Some knowledge of sourcing, supplier management
- General office experience
- A minimum 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above including Maths and English, or NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration (or equivalent higher educational qualification).
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Experience in general office and purchasing procedures in particular “Purchase to Pay”
- Able to work on own initiative and undertake unsupervised clerical work
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you
Leave a Comment