Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time (Field)
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Work with clients to determine requirements for building projects
- Develop initial estimates on structure costs, building time and special requirements
- Prepare detailed drawings showing both the appearance and interior structure of a building project eg. Plumbing, Ventilating System, Electrical System, etc.
- Direct staff in the development of project drawings, studies and budgets
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Work with Professionals to get the project done
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- B.Sc Degree in Architecture
- At least 5 years working experience as an Architect with specialty on high-rise buildings
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- Candidate is expected to be familiar with operational HSE support for all activities
- Team Management, contract Management, and QA/QC
- Proficient in the use of AUTOCAD and other computer-aided programmes.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.