Applications are currently being received for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship 2023 to a complete study programme at the Harvard Business School of Harvard University; one of the world’s most prestigious Universities offering one of the world’s leading MBA programmes.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children. Applicants must possess excellent academic background and demonstrate considerable promise.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
Host Institution(s): Harvard University, USA.
Scholarship Worth: US$102,200 plus other benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Masters.
Nationality: International students.
Also See: LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students to Study in France 2022/23
Eligibility Criteria | Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
To be eligible for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship, applicants must consider the following:
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship offers the following:
• Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
• Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Also See: France – South Africa Scholarship Programme for Africans 2022/23
How-to-Apply: Candidates for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship should first apply for admission into Harvard Business School and then send a copy of their curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023.
Leave a Comment