Anambra State Teachers Recruitment 2022 (Latest Government Primary & Secondary School Teachers Positions)
Apply for Anambra State Teachers Recruitment 2022 for Primary & Secondary School Teachers. Anambra State Government Teachers Job Recruitment 2022. Anambra State is a Nigerian state, located in the southeastern region of the country. According to the 2006 census report there are over 4.1 million residents in the state. The state name was formed in 1976 from the former East Central State, the state is named after Omambala River, a river that runs through the state. Anambra is the anglicised version the British Colonialists used to refer to the Omambala. The state capital is Awka, a rapidly growing city that increased in population from approximately 300,000 to 2.5 million between 2006 and 2018. The city of Onitsha, a historic port city from the pre-colonial era, remains an important centre of commerce within the state.
Government of Anambra State of Nigeria has announced vacancies in two Public Schools adopted by a renowned Organization. The schools are in the heart of Awka Capital territory.
The organization is willing to employ suitable candidates for the said school in the position below:
Latest Anambra State Teachers Recruitment 2022 Positions
Job Titles: Primary & Secondary School Teacher
Location: Awka, Anambra
- The organization is willing to employ teachers that will teach in the said school and will be working and responsible for their emolument for the next five years in the first instance.
Primary Teachers are needed in the following areas:
Secondary Teachers are needed in the following areas:
- Agricultural Science
- Christian Religious studies
- Financial Accounts
- Physical and Health Education
- Home Economics
- Culture and Creative Arts (CCA).
- The minimum qualification to teach in the Primary School is National Certificate in Education (NCE) while that of the Secondary School is Bachelor’s Degree in related subjects.
- An education qualification is an added advantage and knowledge of ICT is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2022.
How to Apply for Anambra State Teachers Recruitment 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should apply including their CV and attaching Photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic Certificates
- Birth Certificates
- NYSC Discharge Certificates, where applicable.
Applications shall be sent to:
The Office of the Honorable Commissioner for Basic Education,
Jerome Udorji Secretariat,
Awka, Anambra State.
- Candidates shall be invited for Examination / Interview subsequently.
- Successful candidates shall be ready to start work in March, 2022.