Adeeva Capital Limited – We provide innovative and affordable financial products and services using the latest technology, a skilled and highly motivated workforce along with first class service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account / Financial Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in preparation/review of monthly accounts.
- Processing of all payment vouchers (PVs).
- Processing of all Petty cash of Head Office and Branches
- Assists in preparation and submission of financial reports to management.
- Posting of all processed vouchers on Bank’s core application.
- Responsible for a timely statutory rendition of returns.
- Proactively identify potential financial/operational risks.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to documents transactions.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Ensure projects are carried out as regards to regulations and properly accounted for.
- Ensure ledger reconciliations are done on a timely basis (cash book, bank reconciliation, VAT etc.)
- Establish, implement and maintain a sound accounting & internal control system.
- Ensure financial records are kept up to date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of OND in Accounting.
- 1 – 3 years experience in account / finance in Investment Banking
- Experience in the use of bank one software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.